If you’re still playing catch-up from 2017’s catastrophes, you’re not alone. Unprecedented events created a backlog of work—and that means many organizations haven’t had the time to assess where improvements can be made. Use the best practices in this guide to evaluate your hurricane readiness, including pre-event, during, and post-event checklists. These checklists are based on data and analytic operational challenges that many insurers faced during back-to-back hurricanes Harvey, Irma, Maria, and Nate.
Download the guide for complete checklists and hurricane best practices you can easily implement, yet this season!
- Conduct a hurricane dry run to ensure operational success.
- Assess which analytic tools are must-haves for your organization.
- Evaluate which third-party data you need to have at your disposal.
- Avoid "analysis paralysis"
- Turn around event footprints quickly and make sense of all the data!
Each section contains clear best practices that we’ve acquired while working with 100+ carriers across the globe.