El Niño may help quiet the 2019 season, but it only takes one storm to cause serious losses. Not to mention, back-to-back hurricanes to wreak operational havoc. Each land-falling hurricane is unique, and brings with it much more than the hurricanes itself: inland flooding, wind, storm surge, hail, and even tornadoes. It's a season when, perhaps more than any other, insurers need to have their proverbial "ducks in a row." Set your team up for success with these best practices.
Read how to:
- Conduct a hurricane dry run to ensure operational success.
- Assess which analytic tools are must-haves for your organization.
- Evaluate which third-party data you need to have at your disposal.
- Avoid "analysis paralysis."
- Turn around event footprints quickly and make sense of all the data.
Each section contains clear best practices that we’ve acquired while working with 100+ carriers across the globe.